Tails of Compassion
Tails of Compassion (ToC) was founded on 18 August 2017 with a purpose to provide a compassionate home to senior and special-needs dogs and other animals.
1. To offer a comfortable home to senior dogs and other special cases such as those with paralysis, limb amputations and walking disabilities.
2. To provide basic medical facilities and recovery area to injured animals to heal under medical supervision.
3. To conduct sterilization drives and provide post-op care.
4. To promote the practice of adoption especially of Indie dogs.
5. To instill compassion in people through education.
6. To enhance community engagement in animal care, rescue and feeding.